Sunday, June 6, 2010

www.pjartworks.com New fantasy and sci-fi DVD online store




Back at last after a long time recording and writing in-depth tutorials for my new store!

My first PDF book in a series of tutorial step by step guides will be available from Saturday 5th June at the relaunch of www.pjartworks.com
Downloadable for Kindel, ipad, or laptop viewing, the 50 page books will be priced for a limited time at only $8USD each!

Best wishes,

P.
I expect to be impressed by every piece that comes out of the hands of Patrick. His control of the paint and brushes is truly amazing. His technique is impeccable, but even more important is the way that he handles the color and the composition...

Boris Vallejo

Luscious color! That's the first thing I think when I see one of Patrick's paintings. Then my eyes roam around and see the silky skin of the characters, the intricate design work of their ornamentation...


Julie Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment